Apply knowledge. Work as a team. Solve problems.
Carnegie Mellon students and graduates are talented young professionals who understand how to apply their academic studies in the workplace. They are known for problem-solving, teamwork and adaptability. At CMU-Q, students face real-world problem sets so when they are in the workplace, they have the skills to contribute to your organization in meaningful ways.
Engage with CMU-Q talent
The best way to learn how CMU-Q students and graduates could add to your organization is to visit our campus and meet them for yourself. Organizations engage with students in many ways:
- attending career fairs and networking events
- leading a career information session
- sponsoring case competitions
Employers who come to campus can explain their specific organizational needs, and qualified, interested students know what to expect. It’s a formula that results in the right students working for the right organizations.
The Career Development Office at CMU-Q uses the Handshake platform to help match qualified students with job opportunities.
Recruiting at CMU-Q
We look forward to connecting you with motivated, ambitious, and engaging CMU-Q students. CMU-Q students set themselves apart:
- Critical thinkers: From the first semester, CMU-Q students are asked to put theory into context through creative problem-solving.
- Self-starters: Students are encouraged to find their passion, expand their knowledge and be active in their own education and career development.
- Leaders: CMU-Q students are encouraged to lead clubs, organize events, and work as part of a team in project-based coursework.
- Global citizens: CMU-Q students are community-focused and active in local, regional and international service work.
For more information contact:
Career Development Specialist
Faten El Ayache
Employer Development and Career Consultant