Explore the fascinating world of mathematics!
The Pi Day Mathematics Competition is an opportunity for secondary/ high school students in Qatar schools to explore the fun side of mathematics.
- First place
- DPS Modern Indian School: Azhar Jaleel Muhammed, Kamali Ramesh, Himanshu Gupta, Ritvik Vardhan, Reddy Kanjula, Mentor: Umashankar Sambara
- Second place
- DPS Modern Indian School: Ajay Sharma Sambara, Aritra Ghosh, Geetika Yalamanchili, Theertha Aravind, Mentor: Umashankar Sambara
- Third place
- DPS Monarch International School: Saachi Dhadwal, Devika Kundathil Anoop, Akshit Palamthody, Vihaan Pradeep, Mentor: Ajeth Moolayil
- Fourth Place
- Qatar International School: Saif Elbieba, Harits Faizan, Alif Naufal, Rayyan Rizwan, Mentor: Samantha Donaghey
Questions about Pi Day?
Please contact Professor Zelealem Yilma (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Past Pi Day Competition Booklets
- 2019 preliminary round booklet
- 2018 preliminary round booklet
- 2017 preliminary round booklet
- 2016 preliminary round booklet