ATTENTION: The spring 2020 academic calendar has been amended.
2019-2020 Academic Calendar Updates
Last Updated Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Semester Pass/Fail Grade Option Deadline, previously March 30, now canceled
- Mini-4 Course Drop Deadline moved from March 26 to April 2
- Semester Course Withdrawal Grade Deadline moved from March 29 to April 5
- Tuesday Makeup Classes Meeting Day (follow the Tuesday class schedule) is March 28
- Wednesday Makeup Classes Meeting Day (follow the Wednesday class schedule) is April 11
- Mini-4 Pass/Fail Grade Option Deadline, previously April 14, now canceled
- Mini-4 Course Withdrawal Grade Deadline, moved from April 9 to April 16
- Additional Makeup Final Examination Day, May 4
- Additional Makeup Final Examination Day, May 5
- QF Convocation, May 5, postponed
- CMU-Q Diploma Ceremony, May 6, postponed
- CMU-P Commencement, previously May 17, now postponed
The university will be announcing plans for the virtual conferral of degrees; details are forthcoming.
- All student grades due by 11 p.m. (local time), May 10
- Spring 2020 Semester & Mini-4 Special Pass/Fail Grade Election Period, May 11-17
Details are forthcoming on the process for students to make these elections; decisions will be irrevocable.
Further updates will be posted as they occur.