It is important that you read this page before you start your application. There are required essays that you will want to write before you go to the application page.
Applications submitted without essays will not be accepted.
For your application to be complete you must do the following:
- Complete the application online. Priority will be given to students who submit their applications first.
- Submit your secondary school transcripts – an official, recent school transcript. This transcript should include as complete a listing as possible of your classes and grades. You have to upload these documents as part of your application.
- If you are in Grade 10 you have to submit your end of Year 9 and your mid year 10.
- If you are in Grade 11 you have to submit your end of Year 9 & 10 and your mid year 11
- Submit any standardized Test Scores – your most recent PSAT, SAT Reasoning Test, PLAN or ACT with Writing standardized test results if you have taken them.
- Complete an accuplacer exam. Once you submit all of your materials you will be sent a time and location to complete the exam.
As part of your application, we will ask you to submit essays on the following two questions. We suggest that you do these in a word document before you begin the application and then cut and paste them into the form. Your application will not be accepted without the essay questions completed.
- Please submit an essay (300-500 words), written in English, which explains why you are applying to the Summer College Preview Program and what you hope to achieve through your enrollment.
- Please submit an essay (300-500 words), written in English, which explains what universities you are interested in applying to. Also explain what you would like to major in and why.
Your application will need to be complete to be considered for the program. Once the application is reviewed, notification letters will be sent out.
If you are selected to attend a QR3500 fee will be required to confirm your space.
- Regular Decision Apps open March 2
- Regular Deadline April 20
Regular decision applications are open.
Questions about SCPP?
Damian Dourado | Director, Pre-College Programs
tel: +974 4454-8546 or +974 4454-8500