It is important that you read this page before you start your application. There are required essays that you will want to write before you go to the application page.
For your application to be complete you must do the following:
- Complete the application online. Priority will be given to students who submit their applications first.
- Submit your secondary school transcripts – an official, recent school transcript. This transcript should include as complete a listing as possible of your classes and grades. You have to upload these documents as part of your application.
- If you are in Grade 10 you have to submit your end of Year 9 and your mid year 10.
- If you are in Grade 11 you have to submit your end of Year 9 & 10 and your mid year 11
- Submit any standardized Test Scores – your most recent TOEFL, IELTS, PSAT, SAT Reasoning Test, PLAN or ACT with Writing standardized test results if you have taken them.
As part of your application, we will ask you to submit essays on the following two questions. We suggest that you do these in a Word document before you begin the application and then cut and paste them into the form. Your application will not be accepted without the essay questions completed.
- Please submit an essay (300-500 words), written in English, which explains why you are applying to the Summer College Preview Program and what you hope to achieve through your enrollment.
- Please submit an essay (300-500 words), written in English, which explains what universities you are interested in applying to. Also explain what you would like to major in and why.
Your application will need to be complete to be considered for the program. Once the application is reviewed, notification letters will be sent out.
Priority applications open: Now available
Priority application deadline: April 1, 2023
Priority decision release date: April 20, 2023
Regular applications open: April 2, 2023
Regular application deadline: Deadline has been extended to May 10
Regular decision release date: May 20, 2023
Questions about SCPP?
Damian Dourado | Director, Pre-College Programs
tel: +974 4454-8546 or +974 4454-8500