Cross registration for Education City
Current CMU-Q students can cross-register at other Education City universities.
Carnegie Mellon students have the opportunity to take courses outside of their major at the other universities in Education City through a system called cross registration. Grades and credits earned through cross registration courses are counted as if the course were Carnegie Mellon’s own.
Cross registration gives students in Education City the opportunity to tailor their education in a way unparalleled anywhere else in the world.
Non CMU-Q Education City students
If you are a student at one of the branch campuses in Education City, CMU-Q strongly supports cross registration in our courses.
How do I cross-register?
- Review Carnegie Mellon University Qatar course schedule.
- After you have selected the course you wish to take, download the Education City Cross Registration Form.
- Fill out the form online – handwritten forms will not be accepted.
- Print it, sign it, and collect all signatures from your home university.
- Take the signed form and a copy of your passport, to Sheila Rian, our Enrollment Manager in room 1098.
CMU-Q will begin accepting Fall 2019 cross registration applications from August 1, 2019 until August 18, 2019. You will be notified via email when your registration has been completed.
Questions about registration
Contact: Sheila Rian, Enrollment Services Manager
Office: 4454 8565