Build your resume, give back to CMU-Q
We are always looking for alumni to mentor and guide our students in many different areas. You understand the challenges students face in university, and you can offer guidance, insight and support about the many paths they can take after graduation.
Giving back is a way to stay connected to the university and to share your experience with others. This is also an excellent way to diversify your resume through leadership and community service.
- mentor participants of Hackathon during the annual 24-hour challenge
- speak at Tartan Talks, a lunchtime panel discussion about careers
- judge a student competition
- speak at an event for prospective students
- offer specific insight in the classroom
- organize and lead the Qatar Alumni Chapter
If you are interested in getting involved, complete the Volunteer Interest Form so we can understand how you can help. There are countless ways you can give back, and we are always happy to hear your ideas.
The Qatar Alumni Chapter
Every two years, the CMU-Q alumni elect new officers for the Qatar Alumni Chapter. Officers work closely with us to guide our alumni activities and provide important feedback.
2017-2019 Alumni Officers
Saleh Al-Raisi, Class of 2014
Jummana Al-Kahlout, Class of 2011
Fatima Al-Emadi, Class of 2016
Zuhair Syed, Class of 2014