E-Mail : email@example.com. Edu
Address : University Address :
Tatweer Garden Villa No. 52 Education City, PO Box 24866
Al Mammoura Area Doha, Qatar
Doha, Qatar +974 4454 8400
P.O. Box 217
Carnegie Mellon University Qatar. May 2016
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Park House English School Doha, Qatar
AS (Advanced Subsidiary) Level : June 2012
C1/C2/Decision Module Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Applied ICT.
· Bilingual : English, Indonesian.
· Knowledge in computer language : Python.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Illustrator January 2011-May 2012
‘ROAR!’ Student Newspaper – Park House English School
· Executed layouts, covers, and illustrations
· Collaborated ideas with peers, underclassmen, and teachers.
Junior Lab Assistant April 2011-May 2012
· Assisted Science teachers on preparing experiment classes.
· Managed laboratory equipment and apparatus.
· Monitored communications between teachers and students in different laboratories.
· Wrote after-class experiment reports.
Summer College Preview Program July 2011
Carnegie Mellon University Qatar.
Leadership and Service
Class volunteer project – Orphanage charity visit October 2008
· Motivated fellow peers, in class and not, to start charity.
· Provided performance entertainment for the orphans.
· Built partnership with the orphanage as school representatives.
Class volunteer project- Elementary School teaching October 2008
· Built partnership between schools and also initiated communication with younger students.
· Mediated awareness of learning English language.
Indonesian Flag Ceremony Troop (High School) October 2007-December 2009
Position : Public Relations.
· Ensured stable communication between present troop members and alumni.
· In charge of in and out school building events.
· Developed strength, mentality, manners, and ceremony techniques of peers and underclassmen.
· With team, won numerous of local competitions.