SCOPE OF SERVICES
* Repair and maintenance
* Registration renewal
* Insurance renewal
* Accident police assistance
* Troubleshooting (car jumping, flat tire replacement, etc.)
1. Send request to FMHotline@qatar.cmu.edu and specify the type service/s required
2. Receive confirmation and schedule
3. Comply requirements and submit on time
4. Receive or follow-up for update
* 24-hour notice is required and is first-come, first-serve basis.
* Vehicles which are more than 3 years require physical inspection, thereby, the car key together with the signed authorization in allowing our contractual staff to drive your car, are required.
* Don't forget to send to FMHotline copies of your vehicle registration in order to update and include the current information to FM Database.